Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Photo Challenge

I was tagged by Helena for this, I thought it sounded fun. This is what you do and this is who I'm tagging.

1. Open the fourth photo folder of your computer.
2. Choose the fourth photo in that folder and publish it in your blog.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Challenge four bloggers to do the same.

I will challenge Ashlee, Kspin, Saint Seester and Jen-have fun!


This is Kiki around 2 1/2 (wow, the same age Boogs is now)-unfortunately its a fairly boring shot, but he is sitting in our entryway wearing a sweater with a polar bear and his boots. I'm guessing he was putting them on thinking he'd go outside, not sure. You can see our carpet is actually clean and white in this shot. This was taken the first winter after we moved back to Northern Michigan from Chicago. We are now in our third, and coldest winter since being back. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else puts up!

Its too bad the picture to pick wasn't the third, because Boogs breaking into the box of Smirnoff is a much funnier shot!



What's that? You want to comment? Just click on the itty-bitty words below that say "Gimme Some Sugar". Can you see them? Good. We can't wait to chat with you.

5 comments:

Helena said...

That's funny, especially the third shot. :-)

saintseester said...

I will put this up tomorrow (thursday)

Anonymous said...

Look how little they are! CUTE! Thanks for the tag...mine's up! :)

Ashlee said...

Time goes by quick huh? I keep trying to tell myself that even though my kids get older, I'm still as young as ever. :0)

I'll post mine today!

Jen said...

Okay... I'm going to have to try this. Both are great shots!